Australia visa application – ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION (eTA)
An ETA (electronic travel authorization) this is an electronic authorization for individuals planning a trip to Australia, this could be given to those aiming to do short-term business in Australia or just touring. This ETA really does replace your existing visa’s label or the stamp that is in your passport. One doesn’t have to make an application for the ETA at the commission. There are around 33 countries that include Malaysia and Singapore that are eligible for the ETAs. But only 8 of these can be able to apply on the web.
For people who have the passport that’s issued to ETA (electronic travel authorization) eligible countries, they may make use of the ETA visa to come to Australia. First of all they will need to accomplish an online application form. Right after application of the form, the response will be sent to them to by email, that’s if the application goes through. The ETA is electronically connected to the passport number, this suggests there will be no documents required for confirmations when you are traveling.
For people who are eligible for the ETA (electronic travel authorization) are provided the following option;
- I. You may be able to make an application for tourists ETA (electronic travel authorization) that will enable them to visit Australia for seeing loved ones or even for tourism reasons.
- II. You can fill out an application for the ETA (electronic travel authorization) for conferences, seminars or even to do short term business.
There are procedures on how to submit an application for the ETA (electronic travel authorization) for these eligible places.
- I. One can submit an application for the ETA (electronic travel authorization) over the internet making use of the Australian website ( Australia visa application ). But one can use the option of heading to the travel agent or maybe at air travel establishments that are offered throughout Singapore. This is actually the case because the ETAs aren’t offered at high commission offices.
- II. The greatest benefit of this ETAs is that there no forms needed.
- • This ETA document allows anyone to head to Australia for vacations of up to 3 months.
- For people who don’t hold a passport that has been issued by the ETA qualified nations, they can’t have this ETA, they will have to make an application for only a visitor’s visa instead. This will be feasible by going to the Australian high commission which should be over the counter hours.
- The legality of the ETA (electronic travel authorization) document is of 12 (twelve) months or the period your passport takes to expire . However it considers the document with the shortest time period of expiry. This suggests every time one visits; the trip doesn’t go beyond 3 months.
- A benefit for people holding business ETAs is that they can utilize the same for tourism visits as well.
- People wanting to go to Australia for business it’s highly recommended that they do so three (3) before they plan to travel.
The ETA system made the travel agents and also airline companies a one-stop-shop, this is so because they offer travel arrangements and also electronic travel authority (ETA) as one waits for their flights.
These firms do charge a minimal charge to people making an application for the ETA (electronic travel authorization) however the authorities of Australia does not charge them for using this method.
Right here below is more information regarding the owners of this ETA (electronic travel authorization) document.
The validity of the ETA (electronic travel authorization) for a business that’s also valid for similar period as the passport, it’s available on the internet as well. The sole difference is that the authorities does ask for a minimal fee, that can also be paid out online.