All that you should find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the chosen holiday destinations, and also a vast number of business opportunities, it is crucial that the Visa process to be simplified.
The eVisa Egypt is an electronic travel authorization designed for people that wish to visit Egypt for tourism. This system speeds up the application process to have new visas. The tourists can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your visit.
You are able to get this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, just through a web application. This all new process was enforced by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are several requirements that the travelers must take into consideration in order to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most crucial ones:
- You must have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are several forms of visas, so you should find out if your nationality is qualified to receive the electronic visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you have the confirmation that you can request for an electronic visa, make sure to accomplish the online form without mistakes.
- Utilize your debit or credit card to pay for the fee.
- A main page of your passport is necessary, so ensure you get a scan or image of it to upload.
- Once you get the online visa you need to print a duplicate of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you should choose its type. Based on how you prepared your vacation, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind lets a 30 days stay and are also valid for 6 months, starting the issue day. When vacationing with a team, one individual can apply on the web for all of the tourists, but each of them ought to accomplish and sign their forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who’ll sign the applications for their young kids.
If you plan to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do so with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Keep in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you are merely passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you do not need to obtain a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In case you made a decision to take a number of visits to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you could leave and come back as you please. This type of Visa can’t be obtained on arrival, so you must apply for it in advance. It will allow you to stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you made a decision to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and get back when necessary.